Hacking pricing guide for landed property and condominium 2021. This price list is only a guide which will provide you a very good estimate. There are many factors to consider when we calculate pricing for private property.
Landed Property Hacking Works
- Number of floors: The higher the floor, the more expensive it is. This is mainly because of the haulage work, In short is to carry the materials and debris up and down the stairs.
- Area in SQFT: Hacking works will usually cost about $5 PSF (per suare feet).
- Disposal of carpentry, old furniture, false ceiling, gates, sliding door, windows, etc: Each items can cost from $50 for really simple items like disposal of a shelf to heavy items like disposal of a 10ft wardrobe which can cost $500 depending on which floor.
- Availability to put skip tank: Most landed have no issue with this. However if your landed property is unable to accommodate skip tank, then the charges will be very high due to higher transport and labour cost.
- Protective sheet: Usually for between walls with neighbours, floor, staircase and door or window (not changing or removing) to prevent damages during the course of the renovation. The effort and material can cost about $0.50 to $0.80 PSF. For an internal 3000SQFT house, the protective sheet will range about $1500 to $2500.
- Estimate pricing for landing property hacking works: base on our experiences, usually it cost between $5,000 (small scale jobs) to $50,000 (big scale jobs).
Condominium Hacking Works
- Lift landing unit: If your unit is not lift landing, the cost for hacking works easily double the amount.
- Haulage: Most condominium does not allow the big lorry to go into the condo to unload the materials. Therefore, all materials will have to be left outside the condominium. The effort to move the materials into the condominium and up to the unit requires a lot of manpower which is why even with the same size as compare to government housing, the hacking cost to renovate the condominium is double the amount.
- Short working hours: Short working hours also make it less efficient use of the manpower. Usually a worker can work 9 to 10 hours but for a condominium, then can only work less than 8 hours.
- Estimate pricing for landing property hacking works: base on our experiences, usually for a normal condominium with lift landing and standard working hours, the cost is between $5,000 (2 x bathroom job) to $20,000 (full scale hacking for 1500 sqft condominium).
|1||Hacking of kitchen & 2 toilets||5000|
|2||Hacking of living room, Dining, Bedrooms (less than 700sqft in total)||4500|
|3||Hacking 1 toilet (floor & wall)||1500|
|4||Hacking 2 toilet (floor & wall)||3000|
|5||Dismantle of 1 x wardrobe (6ft)||250|
|6||Dismantle of 1 x kitchen cabinet||400|
|7||Hacking 1 x toilet floor only||900|
|8||Hacking whole kitchen floor and wall only||3000|
|9||Hacking and removal false ceiling and cornices||500-1000|
|10||Hacking and removal of bedroom door and frame||120|
|11||Hacking and removal bedroom door only||80|
|12||Hacking and removal of main door and frame||250|
|13||Hacking and removal of main door only||150|
|14||Hacking wall (per foot run / height 10 feet max / 1/2 or full height wall same price)||70pfr|
|15||Additional rubbish disposal per trip (depending on amount of rubbish)||400|
|16||No lift landing (per floor charges)||Please ask|
|17||Feature wall (depending on size)||250-650|
|18||Old furniture for disposal (depending on amount)||Starting at 150|
|19||Hacking and removal of sink/stove||450|
|20||Hacking and removal of long bath||360|
|21||Hacking and removal of skirting||500-800|
|22||Other requirement not in the list||Please Whatsapp|
For privately property hacking enquiry, please WhatsApp us at 88138045.