The following electrical work price list shows the actual price that you will be paying unless otherwise stated. All pricing listed is in Singapore dollar only.
Some information about the electrician
- The electrician is currently based in Singapore.
- They have been serving the Singapore renovation industry for more than 10 years.
- Languages spoken: Mandarin (Primary and fluent), Hokkien (Fluent), English (Basic) and Bahasa Melayu (primary and fluent).
- Other attributes: Patient, understanding, accommodating and able to follow instructions well.
Standard specifications that come with the electrical work
- Hand drawn lighting and electrical plan (floor plan supplied by homeowner)
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and parts (if supplied by electrician)
- Materials will be supplied by electrician unless otherwise stated (example wires, screws and switches.
- Standard switch brand supplied: Schneider
- Cleaning up the job site after work.
Pictures from the electrician’s projects
Clean job site after work
Some of the finished work
- Designer switches
Something to take note
- When calculating the cost of a lighting point, the cost of doing the wiring and switches (example $25 for apartment) does not include installation ($10 for apartment) of the lighting. The electrician separates the cost up because the new apartment and condominiums do not need wiring and switches.
- For resale apartment for example, the total cost of supply and installation is $25 + $10 = $35.
- For brand new apartment for example, the cost of installing the light is just $10 (if wiring done by apartment)
- For conceal work, there is usually a 10-15% extra charge for hacking and patching. This is especially applicable to private property.
- Contract sum less than $7000: downpayment 50% and completion 50%.
- Contract sum more than $7000: downpayment 50%, lighting fixing day 40%, completion 10%.
- All pricing must be confirmed between homeowners and contractor before commencing of work. If there are add-ons, all pricing for add-ons must also be confirmed before the commencing of the add-ons work.
- All payments will come will receipt for proof of engaging the contractor’s services.
- Cheque payable directly to painter’s company or Budget Reno (for customers who are uncomfortable dealing directly with the contractor company and we can assist by holding the contractor’s money until the job is completed).
|No.||Description||Apartment ($)||Condo / Landed ($)|
|INSTALL AND SUPPLY (wire and switches only)|
|1||Cove lighting-point / LED Cabinet||25||28|
|3||13A x 1 power point||45||48|
|4||13A x 2 power point||55||58|
|5||13A x 2 power point (water proof)||70||73|
|6||13A x 1 power point (water proof)||60||63|
|7||13A x 1 power point (water proof for out door)||80||83|
|8||Universal 13A power point||80||83|
|9||Heater power point (20Amp)||80||83|
|10||Heater 2-way power point||160||163|
|11||Air-con power point (15A)||90||93|
|12||Air-con Isolate (20A)||120||123|
|14||SCV point (TV)||80||83|
|15||Telephone point (CAT 6)||80||83|
|16||Data point (CAT 6)||80||83|
|19||Oven power point (20A)||80||83|
|20||Micro wave power point (20A)||80||83|
|21||2 way switch point||60||63|
|22||Door bell point||30||33|
|24||Dimmer control (for lighting)||40||43|
|25||Connect heater wire||30||30|
|26||Earth wire (6mm) for borning||80||80|
|27||D.B Box 14 way||260||260|
|28||D.B Box 16 way||280||280|
|29||D.B Box 18 way||300||300|
|30||D.B Box 3 phase||450||450|
|RELOCATE (SHIFT & LOOSE)|
|32||Shift lighting point||20||23|
|33||Shift 13A x 1 power point||35||38|
|34||Shift 13A x 2 power point||35||38|
|35||Shift switch (1G, 2G, 3G)||35||38|
|36||Shift 2 way switch||35||38|
|37||Shift bell point||35||38|
|38||Shift telephone point (CAT 6 cable)||45||48|
|39||Shift data point||45||48|
|40||Shift heater point||45||48|
|41||Shift aircon point||45||48|
|42||Shift SCV point||45||48|
|INSTALLATION only (equipment supply by homeowner)|
|43||Install ceiling light / down light / wall light||10||13|
|44||Install cove light||25||28|
|45||Install pendent light||25||28|
|46||Install track light||20||23|
|48||Install ceiling fan||45||48|
|49||Install ceiling fan with light||50||53|
|50||Install wall fan||25||28|
|51||Install exhaust fan||30||33|
|52||Install door bell||10||13|
- All prices stated are correct but not binding. (There might be typo error or price update)
- Please confirm and recheck with the contractors again. (Mostly should be correct)
- Kindly inform me if there is any price error or misleading interpretation. Really appreciate your kind assistance.